Rug Cleaning Services Liverpool
Rugs are great for adding colour and warmth to any room; however over time those vibrant colours and patterns can begin to look tired and dull. This is usually caused by the rug has collecting soiling over time - Not to worry, our rug cleaning service in Liverpoool and Merseyside can rectify this. We have a small team of rug cleaning specialists in the local area, who are fully qualified and very experienced.
As you may have guessed, we have a a real passion for cleaning rugs; we have the necessary experience, enthusiasm, equipment and chemicals to guarantee stunning results.
Our Rug Cleaning Methodology
- The rug/s are collected and cleaned at our own purpose built facilities.
- Colour/Fibre Test - ensuring correct method and solutions are used.
- Dry (Surface) Vacuum - removing loose soil particulate and open the fibres.
- Dry (Backing) Vacuum - reversed and vacuumed again.
- Spot and Stains - treated and removed.
- Solution Applied - premium quality 'Woolsafe' accredited rug cleaning solution.
- Solution Agitation - cleaning solution is massaged into the fibres.
- Rinse and Extraction - purpose built hand-tool.
- Fringe Cleaning - using a fibre rinse solution.
- Force Dried - with a series of powerful air movers. A special grooming brush is used to realign the pile; followed by a final quality control inspection..
- Rug Returned - and presented for approval.
- Our methodology is the correct way to clean 'wet-cleanable' rugs, however; we do use an entirely different method for non-colourfast rugs.
Need a rug cleaner in Liverpool? CALL US!
If you require a local, reliable and affordable rug cleaner service in Liverpool, simply give us a quick phone call or fill in our contact form and we will contact you.
Professional Cleaning Services
- Rug Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaners
- Domestic Cleaning
- Home Carpet Cleaning
- Industrial Floor Cleaning
- Commercial Carpet Cleaning
- Office Carpet Cleaning
- Steam Carpet Cleaning
Why Choose Us?
Trusted & Reliable